This past weekend my little brother, Jake, came to visit. I am so thankful for the time we got to hang out, for the laughs, and for the quality big sis/'lil brother time.
Camping at High Falls State Park
Camping at High Falls State Park
Jake, James, and Nate
Volleyball at KSU on Sunday
He didn't really hit him... Just looks like he was going to!
Games and fun times at the house
Big Sis, Lil' brother :) I love you Jakey. I am so thankful for your life and that you are my brother. I love your humor. You make me laugh like no one else. I love your tender heart. You are so sweet to mom and I and you are so very protective of us. I am so glad you came to visit and I will treasure these memories always. I can hardly wait for you to come back with mom and dad for Christmas.
Love Always,
Your sis
6 comments:
I love little brothers! It looks like you had a great time.
Awe, I hung out wit your momma on Saturday! I miss you face a lot!
Little brothers are the best! Especially when they grow up to be really tall little brothers!
I love brothers! How fun that Jakey got to come visit! Luv ya!
Ummm...did you leave a comment on my blog under jasons name???
That is a great picture of you and Jake. What a pair of handsome siblings!
Post a Comment