Wednesday, November 21, 2007

67 Days, 17 Hours, 45 Minutes, and some odd seconds...

Later we have our WEDDING PICTURES. I just got the link this morning to view them online. I am very grateful and very excited! We were worried for a little bit because we were having a difficult time contacting the photographer, but everything is worked out and soon we shall have prints. Just wanted you all to know :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

abbey said...

Yay! Can't wait to see some!

Billie said...

Can't wait to see them.

Tess Bush said...

That is wonderful. I can't wait to see them!!! :-)
Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

sarah said...

Yeah, that is great news! And I went and looked at them- they turned out really good!:) What a fun day! Love ya

Hannah Elisabeth said...

YAY can't wait to see them!!!!

Bekah said...

I am not going to say "cant wait to see them" because everyone already has! Im glad things are working out with the photographer! Luv ya~!