Wow, it looks great, Katie. I love the hardwood floor in the living room and the black and white tiles in the bathroom. And the while door and mantel (living room) make the stone just pop. Lookin' good!
nope. those are my couches that I got in VA at a garage sale for $50. We don't have slip covers, so we are making due for now. They are actually really comforatable too. I don't mind them. It could be worse...
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ... He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in Heaven for you... In this you rejoice, THOUGH NOW FOR A LITTLE WHILE..."
15 comments:
Oh, Katie, it looks so cute! I love all the green---and the sign on the bathroom door! Haha!
What fun colors! You've got good taste girl. It looks so cute and cozy. I can't wait til we can buy a house! all in God's time :)
Katie
i love your house! i can't wait to come visit!
Wow, it looks great, Katie. I love the hardwood floor in the living room and the black and white tiles in the bathroom. And the while door and mantel (living room) make the stone just pop. Lookin' good!
I love the before and after shots. What a great idea. I'm going to steal your green bathroom idea I LOVE IT!
Looks great katie! what a cute home. Can i sugest... slip covers...? is that rude of me? love you
wait.. i think i get it now, the plaid is the before pic?
nope. those are my couches that I got in VA at a garage sale for $50. We don't have slip covers, so we are making due for now. They are actually really comforatable too. I don't mind them. It could be worse...
Kate,
So cute! I love the bathroom! Very retro...and very nice!
You guys did an amazing job. I am going to crash you sometime...with the kids. HA HA just kidding.
Come by anytime Billie! :)
love all the green.........looks great
Looks great! Just shows you what a womans touch can do!
Very cool, Katie. Rivals the best of Trading Spaces, for sure.
Glad you're well.
Your home looks very cool!! Love the before and after pictures! Love the bathroom colors!! Great job you two!! :-)
Post a Comment