No more counting down, just counting up! This past Sunday was our one month anniversary. One month... As one friend put it, one month down and a lifetime to go. I know I may be biased, but I do believe I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
Thank you Love for the ways you strive to honor me and love me. Thank you for laying down your life for me on a day-to-day basis. Thank your for the countless hours you put in to making our home so beautiful and comfortable to live in. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for being so patient with me. Thank you for letting me cut/butcher your hair! Thank you for standing with me as I adjust and ride this roller coaster of emotions. Thank you for you eagerness to care for me when I need help. Thank you for holding me when I'm scared and letting me cry on your shoulder when I am sad. Thank you for laughing with me, and yes, I'll even thank you for laughing at me! I am daily overwhelmed by your humility and desire to grow, learn, and change. You provoke me and encourage me to love my Savior more as well as to increase in my own humility and desire to grow, learn, and change.
What a journey we have ahead of us and love, there is no one else I'd rather journey with!
5 comments:
awwww, how sweet! happy one month! isn't it crazy how fast time goes? our 5 month is this weekend!! it IS such a fun journey to be on...
Happy 1 month! YAYYY!!! I love anniversarys! We just celebrated our 3 month a couple weeks ago...so its almost 4 months now! Oh yeah! Times flies when you're having fun! ;) Love you!
very sweet!! Grateful for you Katie.
Love
Sara
Yeah God! I think he's the most wonderful husband in the world for YOU too! ~Terresa
hey girl, sory i haven't called you back. I've been bussy working. I love you and miss you. I will try to call you soon.
Post a Comment