Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. Battaglia

Well friends... WE'RE HOME!

We are digging out of piles of gifts :) trying to find homes for all of our new things! It is SO much fun.

I am going to be posting periodically. I want to start from the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, so keep checking back.

8 comments:

erin said...

Yay! Welcome back. Can't wait to hear about it all!

Rebekah said...

Welcome home Mr. and Mrs. Battaglia!!! Your wedding was stunning!! Look foward to seeing some pics!

Kate Thomas. said...

hello!
I have a bloggy blog now too! check me out babe!
Can't wait to hear about the honey moon!
Love you

Bekah said...

Katie!
So glad you are home and MARRIED! Can't wait to hear about the honeymoon and everything! I love you friend!

Bek
p.s. glad you enjoyed the "promises"... :)

Diane said...

did you see tickets to Dallas are $150?? I think you should come!

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys are home! Have fun putting the house together...it will be beautiful and I can't wait to see you guys on Sunday! Love you!

Amanda

abbey said...

KATIE! welcome home :) we had so much fun at the wedding! it was great! can't wait to see all the pics!

Mindy said...

Happy Married Life! Now everyone in the whole world who sees you will ask you "are you enjoying being married?" Or at least that's what we get asked all the time. That question always is weird to me--what do they think I'm going to say? No? ;-)