Well, it is quickly approaching.
I do not have any pictures to put up because I did not bring my card reader. This means there will be lots of catching up to do.
I arrived in Virginia Saturday and had time for a quick shower before we headed to another shower. Once again I was overwhelmed with how many people were there to bless Jason and I. It was amazing to see so many faces of dear friends who I have known since a little girl.
There has been lots of running around and last minute planning... All fun of course :)
Tomorrow family and friends begin arrving... And, my love gets in as well!!!!
If I can, I will track down a card reader and post some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Enjoy your wedding day! (and week) I'm so happy for you!
Yea! Things continue to go smootly as your wedding day approaches!!! Enjoy every second! Your wedding day will fly by! :) ~Karen~
Wow! Can't believe it's almost here! How exciting! Looking forward to the little gal-pal night that begins in like...twenty minutes! Yikes! I better hop in the shower! love ya!!
Katie you need to google one of those wedding tickers and add it to your blog....then you won't have to keep figuring out the countdown...it will do it for you. :)
Today was such a beautiful day! Tony, Baby and I went for a ride in the Model T today... I hope your wedding went well today! Such great September weather! ~Karen~
Post a Comment