After eating we played a quick game involving Jason and I answering questions and hoping to have the same answers. There were a few laughs there!
The best part of the evening was different people taking time to pray for us. It was dear and very meaningful. I'm so grateful we were able to have a shower where both Jason and I could be blessed like that!
Thank you James and Jennifer!
Some of our friends who came...
Allen and Mandy
Jason's Mom and Dad
John Mark and Taylor (Jason's oldest brother and wife)
Josiah and Francesca (Jason's brother and wife)
Jesse and Ashley (Jason's brother and wife)
Jenn and Chad
James and Jennifer
Mom, Francesca, Taylor, and Ashley
2 comments:
Katie, it is so fun to see your family before the wedding! Thank you for sharing these pics. I am so glad that you are well cared for. The Lord loves you so much and has so many more wonderful things in store for you! I'm so excited. :)
Much love,
kelsey
Cute pictures Katie. Soon you'll be one of the Battaglia women. hee hee sounds funny. Have a fun day.
Post a Comment