Thank you Francesca, Sarah, and my soon to be family! We had the church shower a couple of weekends ago and Jason and I were so blessed by how many people came and by everyone's generosity!
Francesca did an amazing job decorating and making everything look so beautiful. I love the colors she used: black, white, and pink!
Mrs. Kay also came down. She also made it possible for my mom to come. Thank you Mrs. Kay! I really enjoyed having her be a part of this time.

The presents!
2 comments:
Katie - your showers look like so much fun! isn't it amazing to have the socks blessed off of you by so many people?! i was so humbled/blessed/excited by all my showers. they were so great. pretty much all of things in our apartment were gifts or things people found and gave to us! it's amazing. I can't wait for your shower here and then the wedding!! what fun :)
:) It is amazing! I come home in one week :) see you soon!
Post a Comment