I know, I know... I'm long overdue for some pictures and such.
We have been super busy though. I am packing to move out of my apartment by Friday, as well as packing for the next three weeks. Then there's the wedding planning.
Hopefully after this week when the move is complete, I can sit down and share pictures with you all. Jason has been working SO hard on the house. I really don't know how he's doing it... He amazes me daily. He works insane hours in the hundred degree weather then comes home to paint doors, install a ceiling fan, and work on tiling the kitchen. I am so grateful for him and constantly amazed by his faithfulness to complete this job.
So, pictures are coming soon! I promies :)
by the way, 17 days, 7 hours, 52 minutes, and some odd seconds!!!!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment