Plans are coming along swimmingly...
I'm sorry I have not posted in so long, but I have been busy and gone again this past weekend.
Melanie took our engagement pictures this weekend while we were in Virginia. We had a great time and I think we'll have some good images to choose from! We also met with our wedding photographer and got that deal sealed, which is a relief!
And, our good friends Tom and Gail are doing the decorations for the ceremony and reception. It is going to be amazing! Let's just say there will be lots of candles and lots of white. I am very excited!
Well, I'm working on organizing all my photos. I had over 2,000 in my library and it was really slowing down my computer. As soon as I'm done with that, I'll post some before and after pictures of our house - we, well mostly Jason, have been very busy painting.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katie,
So nice to see you are back!!
How kind of God to be meeting you and leading you each step of the way!
Post a Comment