Yay, the page looks great...a fall wedding! I love fall weddings, both Callie and my sis in law Marion had fall weddings. It's just a beautiful time of year! So happy for you Katie!
Katie, I sent you a birth announcement but it was returned to me...then I tried email and that was returned too. Hmmm, I guess I'm really outdated. If you have my email will you send me your address? Thanks girl.
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ... He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in Heaven for you... In this you rejoice, THOUGH NOW FOR A LITTLE WHILE..."
5 comments:
Yay, the page looks great...a fall wedding! I love fall weddings, both Callie and my sis in law Marion had fall weddings. It's just a beautiful time of year! So happy for you Katie!
Katie! I just heard! WOOOOHOOO!!! Congratulations girl! I'm so happy for you. I'll "poke" you later. Love you!
Katie, I sent you a birth announcement but it was returned to me...then I tried email and that was returned too. Hmmm, I guess I'm really outdated. If you have my email will you send me your address? Thanks girl.
Post a Comment