1 Corinthians 12:11-13
"All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as he wills. For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body...and all were made to drink of one Spirit."
Hello friends,
I am battling a rising tide of fear today. It's unusually strong and I had the urge to share it on my blog so that I could be blessed with encouragement and truth from my friends.
My prayer today will be that I grow in trusting the Lord. I know He is faithful, He always has been. I have no reason to doubt His faithfulness.
My heart is weak and I'm fighting the temptation to feed my fear of losing someone again. Please pray for me, I feel silly, but I also felt led to ask for prayer and I want to be obedient.
Thank you! I love you all!
5 comments:
Katie,
Im praying for you friend! Remember, the steadfast love of the Lord NEVER ceases, it will NEVER come to an end! He is faithful. I love you!
Bek
Dear Katie-
I will definitely be praying extra hard for you! I know that God will meet you when you ask Him.
"Even to your old age & gray hair I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you & I will carry you: I will sustain you & I will rescue you." Is 46:4
Love you!
Sharon
Katie,
I am praying for you and I love you. I pray you will KNOW God's unshakeable goodness and you will have peace in your heart and mind that HIS sovereign hand is at work in ALL things. Love you girl and so thankful for you.
Sara
Katie- you are in my thoughts and prayers today. May His peace surround you today! He will honor your obedience to Him- He loves you so much and so do I!
May the joy of the Lord be your strength! Love you, Jenn
Post a Comment