Jason is in Guatamala with his mom, dad, and two sisters. They left last Friday morning and come back this coming Sunday night. It adds up to ten days all together. I received one e-mail from him on Saturday and then finally got to hear his voice this morning. They are doing really well and having a great time. He has taken lots of pictures and kept telling me he can't wait to show them to me. I don't know when or if I'll hear from him again while he is down there, but I'm grateful all the same.
Just thought I would post a little note so everyone can know that I may be silly, but I can't help that I miss my boyfriend!! :)
4 comments:
It's not silly- we all have done the countdown! He will be home before you know it!:)Cute pictures of you two!
I am so happy for you Katie! Your not silly....your lovely. I think it's fun and I can't wait to tease you tomorrow night at softball!!!
You're so cute, Katie V! It's so fun to "catch up" with you via your blog. I miss you!
Thanks sarah. Love you:)
Tease me all you want Billie :) I'll just smile and blush! haha
Callie! I miss you too... I'm always on the look out for cheap tickets to Dallas. I really, really want to come visit you all! <3
Post a Comment