Friday, September 15, 2006

Oh, Atlanta

This is a post I wrote in April of this year... I'm leaving today for Atlanta. God has been faithful to keep me moving this direction even when I've been full of fear. I'm excited to see what He has planned for my family and I. He is a good and faithrful God!

Much has happened this week; well this year.

I've made a decesion to move forward, following a calling I have felt in my heart for a little over a year. This coming fall/end of summer I am heading down to Atlanta, Georgia to live with my friends, the Gralniks. At this point my plan is to live with them for a year and then come home. There is a Sovereign Grace Church in Kennesaw that I am going to become a part of. I'm really looking forward to getting to know the people there and to serving with other dear friends who have also moved.

It's difficult to imagine being away from my family. I know that if the Lord is leading me I must trust Him and know that He has my best in store.

Deut. 7:9
"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations."

No comments: