Thursday, September 21, 2006

Going back to PHT 102


This is one of my favorite photographs from my film class two semesters ago. The best part of that class was getting to develop my own film as well as print my own photos. I would love to take a class like that again one day!
One other reason that this is one of my most treasured photographs, is that the young girl playing the violin is a precious friend of mine, Coleman Elizabeth Gable. She is a faithful friend and a very loving friend. I love watching her grow more and more into a beautiful woman of God. I love you Coleman! Thank you for the joy you bring into my life!

1 comment:

Coleman Elizabeth said...

Yeah... I think I had the imprint of that grass on my legs for hours! hehe... I love you, too, Katie. to pluto and back ;)