Tuesday, January 08, 2008

hmmm...

Well, I had no idea that my pictures were being store on Picassa and now I have used up all my space and in order to put more pictures up I have to buy more space!

Has anyone else run into this problem?

4 comments:

meg said...

hey katie
yeah they told me the same thing, and i didn't buy it. but as soon as i filled it to the limit it gave me way more storage for free automatically...not sure what happened there but i've got tons of room and never paid a thing.

Heatherelle said...

Katie,
Bethany told me to resize my pics before posting them on a blog or to e-mail. I have Photoshop Elements, so I go to Image/Image Size and change the Resolution to 75 dpi. Then I change the long side of the picture to 6 inches, so I will have a 4ish x 6 pic. When I save it, I use "bg" to differentiate the original from the blog photo. She said that way, you'll use up a lot less memory.

Bethany said...

Yep...lord knows I have a TON of photos on my blog but they are all sized 72-75 dpi at 4x6.

Hannah Elisabeth said...

im still waiting on the wedding photos Katie!!!