Monday, December 03, 2007

This is a picture I took in February of the year. I was down in Florida visiting Kerri in Orlando, then I went to see my Mimi in Daytona, then my Grandpa in St. Augustine. I sat here looking out to the ocean praying and journaling for my now husband!
So when Jason and I were down there visiting my Grandpa, we went to that same spot and I read him what I had written and we took this picture. It was truly amazing to see how far the Lord has brought us in such a short period of time and how faithful he has been!

I am so grateful for my husband and his faithfulness to me and the Lord!

5 comments:

Tess Bush said...

What a fun picture! You 2 are so great together. I love going back and seeing how God has worked. Journaling such a great way to remember God's faithfulness through the years. :-) I love seeing you so happy Katie! Miss you!

Billie said...

What a fun post and date!

abbey said...

How sweet! God is so good. Happy for you Katie :)

Barbara said...

Whose legs are whose?

Life at the Mandl's said...

Katie you have a funny mom! Sweet post! Very romantic! Only God can be so good to us!