Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmassy Things

I thought I would add a few more Christmas Decoration pictures. We have had a lot of fun decorating and baking. Jason is a good sport to put up with me and my love for this holiday!



My mom makes these little guys every year, so we copier her :) They are yummy!




Our SP (my boss) gave us this ornament for Christmas. He had them special ordered and they are homemade! I love it!


Some of our branches broke off when moving the Christmas tree in, so I made this. Thank you Ms. Kay for teaching me how to make a swag!


Our mantle with our cute stockings. My mom gives me an angel decoration every year and I decided to put them all out on the mantle this year.

Last, but not least, our Christmas cards. This is all we've gotten so far. Maybe there will be some more in the mail when I get home today! I love checking the mail everyday in hopes of finding some Holiday Cheer!
Merry Christmas :)

3 comments:

Tess Bush said...

I love all your decoations!!!! I need your new address!! I didn't send you a Christmas card...:-( I got the one from your parents and I LOVE the picture!!

Bethany said...

Beautiful decorations. You did awesome for your first year!!!!!

erin said...

I see us! Sean and Katie's is super cute too, huh?