From not-so-foggy London town. I found your blog through Jen's and wanted to say hello. And, my gosh Kylie Rizose has gotten so big. I guess that is what kids do, but geez. Please tell the whole hotlanta crew I said hello, especially the Gralniks. Tell them I truly miss them and hope they are all well (as it appears they are in the pictures). Look forward to jiving with you sometime soon and hearing about how married life is going. Hopefully talk to you soon.
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ... He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in Heaven for you... In this you rejoice, THOUGH NOW FOR A LITTLE WHILE..."
5 comments:
Glad you took pictures- I am such a dork and didn't take any pictures! Oh well- It was a fun night!! Glad y'all came!:)
Looks fun!
Looks like a wonderful time! I love bonfires!
Hello Virginia...
From not-so-foggy London town. I found your blog through Jen's and wanted to say hello. And, my gosh Kylie Rizose has gotten so big. I guess that is what kids do, but geez. Please tell the whole hotlanta crew I said hello, especially the Gralniks. Tell them I truly miss them and hope they are all well (as it appears they are in the pictures). Look forward to jiving with you sometime soon and hearing about how married life is going. Hopefully talk to you soon.
Peace and love,
jmn
hey katie...love all the photos you post....but i want to see wedding pics!!!! : )
Post a Comment