Yesterday I celebrated my 25th birthday... wow!
I am so grateful to the Lord for these 25 years and that I am called His child.
I am also so grateful for me sweet husband who made the day very special.
We woke up early and went to Starbucks together. He got permission to go in late to work so he could have breakfast with his wife! He also had a little, or not so little, present waiting for me! Isn't it lovely? It's a shovel! The shovel is for digging the hole that our very own dogwood tree will go in! Yep, we are going to get a dogwood tree and plant it in the front yard. I'm really excited!! Plus, now I have my very own shovel! :)
He then gave me some spending $$ and I met up with my sis-in-law to go SHOPPING! We had a great time laughing, spending, and just enjoying the weather.
Below are some little ornaments I bought from Crate and Barrel with leftover Wedding gift cards.
One of the sweaters I purchased for the ol' winter wardrobe!
For those of you who have known me for at least the past three years, this isn't a new site. I had my cartilage pierced back in December of '04. Well, a few months ago my Dr. told me to take it out because of some swelling I was having in my lymph node... well, the earring had nothing to do with the swelling because that still happens... So, on my birthday I got it re-pierced.
I must say I'm glad to have it back!
My new bird feeder that I'm thrilled about! We have a virtual forest behind our house and I have been talking about getting a bird feeder to attract the wild life!
So, my in-laws got me this little guy along with a bag of birdseed!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Katie Virginia! Love the sweater! And the ornaments! I was just thinking how we dont have any Christmas stuff...weird! Luv ya!
happy b-day! really cute sweater and birdhouse! i love buying ornaments also. our first Christmas most of our ornaments were home-made but last year we had quite a few 'nice' ones:) miss ya!
Looks like you had a great B'day! Feliz Cumpleanos! WOW Katie you are 25 and married!! What a blessing!!
Post a Comment