Thursday, November 29, 2007

Land of Reptiles!

On Thanksgiving Day we also ventured out to see
St. Augustine's very own Alligator Farm.
I have several memories of this place as a little girl. We used to come here when we'd be in St. Augustine visiting my grandparents. It was funny being able to go back here with Jason!
We got to witness a feeding...
Of course I had to take pictures of the turtles...


I think we have a picture of Jake doing this when he was 5 or 6!

I know we have pictures of Jake and I sitting on this Gator when we were 13 and 6! ha ha!

(He really was having a great time!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cool doing fun and exciting stuff! We miss you!

Amanda said...

haha...I'm glad you posted the video. Your commentary in the background is great. :)
It was good to see you today. Hope the rest of it was good. :) Love you!