Last night we spent some time at Home Depot.
I like to call it our "Home Depot Date"!
Our goal was to look around and price things. We mainly wanted to look at the stick-on tile. It's great, you just peel the back off and stick it on your sub-floor. It's a fast and cheap way to update a room and it actually looks good. We found some that I really like for the guest bathrooms. It's black and white squares. It's kind of funky, but I think it will look really good in the bathrooms.
As we were leaving, we of course had to check out every clearance item. We found some ceramic tile that was only $.59 a square foot. At such a great deal, we bought up the entire crate. Not only do we now get some nice tile for our bathroom, but we get to tile the kitchen! I'm really excited if you can't already tell... I'll post some more pictures tonight after we do some more work and more painting!
Friday, July 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment