Christina and I

Francesca and I
My boyfriend and I
Derron, Scott, and James modeling some Pringles
All the boys. This was Saturday morning - see how foggy it was?!
The galz... I don't know what we were laughing at, but it must have been funny!
Walking through the fog... Even though we couldn't see more than ten feet ahead, it was pretty cool.
This picture makes me laugh... :D And, yes, we climbed a steel tower. At the top it was REALLY windy. Those of us who don't like heights still gave it a try (maybe it helped that we were surrounded by a white wall and couldn't really see how high up we were...)
7 comments:
Katie,
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, lookin forward to hangin out with you at NA!
Love you, Jenn :)
fun pictures Katie.
Looks like lots of fun....love the fog. Hey are you going to NA? Aaron will be there.
How fun Katie! The fog looks kinda neat. Looking forward to hanging out with you tonight!
The fog was pretty neat. It was nice and cool too, which is good for hiking :)
bethany, I am going to New Attitude. that's cool that Aaron will be there! I guess all the guys will be there right? Givin' us a little show maybe :)
Katie, boy do I miss camping trips. Love the fog. Miss you girl.
JL
How do you girls keep great hair in the fog??
Im glad I found you on here-Ginger
Post a Comment