Katie you make me smile, i'm just SO happy for you! Do you want to come over to Dallas sometime soon and have a sleepover with me and hosanna? i miss you... glad to see you're so happy though:) -Megan
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ... He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in Heaven for you... In this you rejoice, THOUGH NOW FOR A LITTLE WHILE..."
4 comments:
Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, your only a day away!!
(from the movie Annie)
Love you! Jenn :)
Katie you make me smile, i'm just SO happy for you! Do you want to come over to Dallas sometime soon and have a sleepover with me and hosanna? i miss you... glad to see you're so happy though:) -Megan
Meg! I miss you too :)
I do want to come to Dallas and have a sleepover with you and I guess Hosanna if you insist ;)
I'm poor right now - I do keep looking for good deals though. One of these days I WILL make it.
Love you!
He must be home... she suddenly got very quiet... ;-)
Post a Comment