I will have been living here in Atlanta four months on Thursday. I am overwhelmed by God's faithfulness and kindness. I have never been more ready for a new year. The last few have been so challenging. God has not forsaken me. Sometimes it was really hard to see Him, and I know there are more of those moments ahead. For now, I continue to revel in God's amazing grace.
Monday, January 15, 2007
For these of yours... I am grateful
I will have been living here in Atlanta four months on Thursday. I am overwhelmed by God's faithfulness and kindness. I have never been more ready for a new year. The last few have been so challenging. God has not forsaken me. Sometimes it was really hard to see Him, and I know there are more of those moments ahead. For now, I continue to revel in God's amazing grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cool pics. I was just getting ready to get on here and tell you to update your blog. HEE HEE
Katie, looking forward to reading more posts from you! I'll continue to keep you in prayer, friend.
P.S. You have such a pretty smile...I can't help but smile when I see it! :)
Post a Comment