
Sunday we took a trip out to Malibu! What a GORGEOUS drive. We even saw Cher's home :) haha!

I love the cliffs being on the ocean. It's so beautiful and I can't look at such a breath-taking sight without thinking of God's hand.

I texted Jake and Wes and told them how awesome the surf was! I think they were a little jealous!


The waves were huge and it was amazing watching them crash up against the rocks. We were climbing on them, but the life guard came over and told us to get down because it was too dangerous with the tide coming in and all (in my opinion, he wanted to rescue two damsels in distress; if you know what I mean!!) :) At least I got one picture before we climbed down.
2 comments:
so pretty Katie- enjoyed visiting with you on your layover in hotlanta!
Beautiful pictures!!!
Post a Comment