I had a nice little surprise waiting for when I arrived in Atlanta on the way home from LA. Our layover was two hours... Just enough time to see some dear friends!
Hey- I am really glad I am holding the brownie in my hand so that you can see what we have in our teeth. That was fun to hang out with ya- my girls didn't understand why we went to the airport to see you and you didn't come home with us. It was very upseting to Emme-cuz your her bef friend! love ya
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ... He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in Heaven for you... In this you rejoice, THOUGH NOW FOR A LITTLE WHILE..."
4 comments:
Awww cute. Glad you got back safe.
Hey- I am really glad I am holding the brownie in my hand so that you can see what we have in our teeth. That was fun to hang out with ya- my girls didn't understand why we went to the airport to see you and you didn't come home with us. It was very upseting to Emme-cuz your her bef friend! love ya
You are going to have WAY too much fun living next to your girls, I know. Fun pics, Katie dear! love you and miss you- mua.
I like how you are still wearing the
I<3
KY shirt.
Do you? Honestly?
Post a Comment