
New Attitude 2006 May 27th-May 30th, 2006
This past weekend has been a whirlwind!
Saturday night - Josh Harris: The Truth: Rediscovering Humble Orthodoxy
Community Groups
Sunday morning - Devotions with Family Group
Mark Dever: Genesis-Revelation
Sunday afternoon - Mike Bullmore: Applying the gospel to all of life
Sunday night - C.J. Mahaney: The Cross Isaiah 53
Discussion with Family Group
Monday morning - Devotions with Family Group
Jeff Purswell: The Holy Spirit
Monday afternoon I went to Mike Bullmore's Breakout Session on Scripture...
Monday night - Eric Simmons: The Kingdom
Discussion with Family Group
Tuesday morning - Devotions with family group
Josh's recap
Then in between I experienced amazing fellowship and created wonderful new memories with my dear friends. God has been so good to me in placing such wonderful people in my life.
After the morning sessions we would all rush out to eat lunch at the mall down the street. I mostly ate at TGI Fridays...

Amazingly enough we got in pretty quickly every time. Of course, big groups couldn't sit together, but it was nice being in a small group. The reason for that is we were able to breakdown the messages and discuss what we had taken out of the teachings. Those times were the highlight for me for many reasons. A couple being I got to know some people better and it really helped with remembering the overflow of teaching! We did this Sunday and Monday and it was so great! I know I already said it once, but I loved being in that small group setting with dear friends!


After the afternoon session on Sunday, I closed myself in our hotel room and journeled. Mike Bullmore's message on applying the Gospel to life really affected me. I spent some time praying and seeking my Father.
Sunday night, I sat up until 4am with Charity, Wes, Michael and Gabe. This was my favorite night of the week! We all talked about what he had been experiencing, but mostly we just talked about life and the things we struggle with and how we want to be different when we are back at home.
God was so kind to me and I truly experienced wonderful fellowship with Him. I'm excited to take it back...


I've included a bunch of pictures so you can not only hear about, but see and imagine yourself, how wonderful this past weekend was for me!


2 comments:
Fun. Fun.
Have a ball at the Bairds.
lots of fun pics gal. It was about time you updated. Wink Wink.
Post a Comment